[directfb-users] SVG load problem and alphachannel
Ctirad Feřtr
2014-07-02 17:55:29 UTC
Hello there,

I'm new to DirectFB and I'm trying to compose a GUI which consists
from PNG and SVG elements and I have some problems.

First, I cannot load some svgs, it ends with the following error:
Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
(!) IDirectFBImageProvider_SVG: svg_cairo_parse_chunk_end() -> A
general or unknown error occured

I tried to resave the problematic svg elements as various svg types
from different applications but without success.

The second problem is the alpha channel and overal colors of the
loaded svg (the working ones). Are there any special needs how to use
svg provider in order to have correct alpha? The same elements saved
as PNG are rendered correctly.

I have latest stable DirectFB 1.7.1, latest stable libsvg and
libsvg-cairo and x86_64 environment (Ubuntu trusty).

Best regards,

Ctirad