[directfb-users] DSBLIT_ROTATE & StretchBlit ?
Leny L
2013-01-19 12:09:09 UTC

I am desperately trying to get DSBLIT_ROTATE to work with StretchBlit
without success on DirectFB 1.4.17, no error, it's blitted and
stretched but not rotated.
I get DSBLIT_ROTATE with Blit and DSBLIT_FLIP with StretchBlit though.
Is there anything I am missing, DSBLIT_ROTATE is supposed to work with
StretchBlit right, anyone using it ?

Thanks.
Denis Oliver Kropp
2013-01-31 01:44:04 UTC
Post by Leny L
Hi,
I am desperately trying to get DSBLIT_ROTATE to work with StretchBlit
without success on DirectFB 1.4.17, no error, it's blitted and
stretched but not rotated.
I get DSBLIT_ROTATE with Blit and DSBLIT_FLIP with StretchBlit though.
Is there anything I am missing, DSBLIT_ROTATE is supposed to work with
StretchBlit right, anyone using it ?
Please try 1.6.3 or send a test program.
--
Denis Oliver Kropp
DirectFB integrated media GmbH